[projectaon] Re: Timeline Discrepancies

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 16:23:04 +0100

Benjamin I Krefetz wrote:
The only issue I have with Beowulf's timeline is that his date for Gnaag's ascendancy (5058) directly contradicts "The Story So Far" for 08tjoh, which says that civil war raged in Helgedad for 5 years after LW defeated Haakon and therefore lines up Gnaag's ascendancy with the year of 08tjoh itself (5060). Is there anything in another book that says otherwise?

Hi Ben

I've passed your comment along in the forum thread, since you're right--Gnaag doesn't become the Darklord leader until the events of The Jungle of Horrors. Cheers!