[projectaon] Re: Timeline Discrepancies

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 12:10:25 +0100

Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 10:29 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BlackCat has posted a thread about timeline discrepancies in the PA books
(not our errors, errors in the books we have published) here:

<http://projectaon.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=support&action=display&thread=1296>

Is there a good way to reconcile them?

I've thought it would be interesting to try to create a timeline. So
many projects, so little time!

How good do you think beowuuf's timeline is?

Beowuuf's Lone Wolf timline is on the second page of the forum topic: <http://projectaon.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=support&action=display&thread=1296&page=2>

As far as I understand things, Beowuuf's timeline is about spot-on, though it excludes the subsequent NO books. That's not too much of an issue, though, since Books 21, 22, and 23 occur concurrently early in MS5083; Books 24 and 25 occur concurrently late in MS5083, and Books 27 and 28 occur in MS5084 (all per tssf).

As yet, I'm unsure how this affects the books from an editing point of view. What needs to be changed where--that is the question. Hmm. :-/

21-28: (er) tssf: 5075 -> 5070

I've updated my offline DOC of TMC to reflect these changes. It seems the other books are OK . . . I think?

Project Aion