[projectaon] Re: Timeline Discrepancies

  • From: Benjamin I Krefetz <krefetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:30:04 -0400 (EDT)

The only issue I have with Beowulf's timeline is that his date for Gnaag's ascendancy (5058) directly contradicts "The Story So Far" for 08tjoh, which says that civil war raged in Helgedad for 5 years after LW defeated Haakon and therefore lines up Gnaag's ascendancy with the year of 08tjoh itself (5060). Is there anything in another book that says otherwise?

Ben

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, Simon Osborne wrote:

How good do you think beowuuf's timeline is?

Beowuuf's Lone Wolf timline is on the second page of the forum topic: <http://projectaon.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=support&action=display&thread=1296&page=2>

As far as I understand things, Beowuuf's timeline is about spot-on, though it excludes the subsequent NO books. That's not too much of an issue, though, since Books 21, 22, and 23 occur concurrently early in MS5083; Books 24 and 25 occur concurrently late in MS5083, and Books 27 and 28 occur in MS5084 (all per tssf).

As yet, I'm unsure how this affects the books from an editing point of view. What needs to be changed where--that is the question. Hmm. :-/

21-28: (er) tssf: 5075 -> 5070

I've updated my offline DOC of TMC to reflect these changes. It seems the other books are OK . . . I think?

Project Aion