[projectaon] Re: The Curse of Naar Errata - Part II

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:12:00 +0000

Hi

Assume Fixed/Rejected as appropriate.

Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(er) 127: captured by evil -> captured by Evil

see previous email

Added to the Errata list as unresolved while we try to come to a consensus
standard for evil/Evil.

It seems that in this book, the original editor preferred to avoid using
commas. I don't want to add commas back if they aren't necessary, so I've
not reported many instances where I probably would have used one. So be
thankful that this list is considerably shorter than it might have been. ;-)

Maybe when we're finished with the project and have nothing else to do
with the time on our hands. :)

That'll be a LONG way in the future, then. We've got long lists of Errata for Books 10-19 (and 21-28), GS1-4, FW2-4, first, as well as publishing FW2-4 (and, if we're very good and very lucky, LoLW 1-12 . . . maybe . . . one day . . .) ;-)

I've generated new versions of the full book and the single-page edition:

<http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/20tcon/title.htm>
<http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-simple/lw/20tcon.htm>

I should be back on the ball from tomorrow. Since Friday I've been really busy and behind with everything. :-\