[projectaon] Readers Handbook

  • From: "David Ratliff III" <dave_n_charity@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:02:44 -0500

I've noticed that the Readers Handbook needs a little work. For one thing, the question about whether or not the Dagger of Vashna can be used as a weapon is listed a lot (I finally stopped counting). Also, there is a question about Flight From the Dark, Section 181 (losing all Equipment), and the answer is a link to the Summer Special 1985 section of the Newsletter Excerpts. However, nothing in this section answers the question. I don't know if there is an answer in there somewhere, but there is a footnote at the bottom of Section 205 (which is what the part in Section 181 refers to) stating that everything is lost (and answers the question). Perhaps this is what the link was intended to be. Either way, I think it would be best simply to paste this footnote in as the answer. Also, there should be an easily downloadable version. Cram all of the pages into a ZIP file, for example.