[projectaon] Fwd: [aon-announce] The Hunger of Sejanoz Published!

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:09:21 -0700

The Hunger of Sejanoz is out the door! This is a momentous occasion
for we, the volunteers of Project Aon. We've finally published all of
the Lone Wolf books that are part of our charter. I am very grateful
for the dedication, skill, and good humor of everyone here.

But our work's not done yet. We'll get to the Freeway Warrior series
soon, but before then, we should return to the footnotes issues that
we postponed. I'll try to respond to them soon.

Jon