[projectaon] Re: Freeway Warrior

  • From: Timothy Pederick <pederick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gmkeefe@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 21:54:46 +0800

Hi Thinus,

I am enquiring about the Freeway Warrior series, and when the rest will be
> published? I would offer my assistance, but my original copies are not with
> me at present.

Further to what Iain said in his earlier email, may I just add that your
assistance would be very welcome? You don't need to have the books with you;
as Iain says, we already have the text scanned and uploaded. What's most
needed now is for people to go through our copies and look for errors, and
for playtesters to play through the books and note down any problem
sections.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do, let us know (by reply email
or through the contact form) and we'll direct you to the pre-release copies.

--
Tim Pederick