[projectaon] Re: Erratum Query

  • From: John TFS <johntfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 15:12:42 +0000

The way I understand it, the words, "God" and/or "Goddess" should only be
capitalized if they are true proper names for the deities in question.
Christians worship God.  Wiccans worship the Goddess.  In the case of the Lone
Wolf cosmology, those words would not be capitalized, so the correct terms
would be "Lone Wolf prayed to the god, Kai, for aid" or "Rune Blade thanked the
goddess, Ishir, for his success."  Note that in the cases above, you do need to
use commas due to an English rule whose name I cannot recall.