[projectaon] Re: Erratum Query

  • From: James Durrant <james.durrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 15:37:27 +0100

We've been chatting offline, and come up with the following: "This discussion
has circulated in the past, and the final decision was thus:
 We have de-capitalised "gods" when it is not used in conjunction with a given
name (contrast "the Gods Kai and Ishir" with "By the gods!"). "
I will post to the forum shortly. Many thanks, James