[projectaon] Re: Dawn of the Darklords.

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:13:13 +0000

Jonathan Blake wrote:

Use the XML, Luke! Sol was working on this, but I suspect he got
bogged down in the morass of converting the HTML to XML. Am I right,
Sol? No hard feelings, of course. (If anyone feels pressured by me,
they can just ask how Deathlord is coming, and I'll go away.) I'm sure
Sol would welcome some help in that direction. Here's what Sol
produced back in the day:

IIRC Sol has had to retire from the list for a while because he's concentrating on some big RL stuff. The mail from him I have archived is from October 5th 2005, and he says in it he hadn't really been reading the mailing list for a while before that.

Then about two weeks later he sent an Errata report via the Editor Companion.
;-)