[projectaon] Dawn of the Darklords.

  • From: "OToole L" <L.OToole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:54:30 -0000

(Sorry for the second e-mail in succession, but I thought it best to
keep these two topics separate.)

Recently I have been giving some thought to doing 'Dawn of the
Darklords' (Banedon's adventure from The Magnamund Companion) like the
other Lone Wolf books. I'm pretty sure I could make a half-decent
attempt on my own, but for conformity with the rest of Project Aon I
would have a few rather technical questions. And I'd rather not bore
everyone on the list with them so would anyone in the know mind me
asking them directly? I don't know how long it would take - it would
depend on how well I'm sleeping. And I know this has been tried before
and that there is at least one semi-working version, but what I was
thinking was to use a copy of 'Flight from the Dark' and amend it to
suit my needs.

Any thoughts?

Cerulean