[projectaon] Re: Automated Character Sheet for Freeway Warrior series

  • From: Alan Schlieper <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eric Zollman <ericzollman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:38:52 -0700

No problem.
Send me a link once it's done.
I'd love to take a look at a web based solution.

Alan Schlieper
Senior Support Engineer
USA p.              (310) 602 4030                    BQE Software Inc.
Australia p.     0011 1 310 602 4010         2601 Airport Drive, Suite 380
UK p.                00 1 310 602 4010              Torrance, CA 90505
e.  alan@xxxxxxx<mailto:alan@xxxxxxx>
w. www.bqe.com<http://www.bqe.com/>
Forgive me while I satisfy our attorney with this confidentiality statement:
This e-mail
and  any hyperlinks or attachments are intended only for the designated email
recipient(s).
If you are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by return
email.
Please do not disclose, forward, copy or blind copy the contents of this email
to anyone
without written permission from BQE Software, Inc.