[projectaon] Re: Automated Character Sheet for Freeway Warrior series

  • From: Alan Schlieper <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:18:24 -0700

Jonathan,

I can definitely make changes for appearance sake.
But I am not the artistic type at all, so if you or one of the other code
monkeys
can throw some suggestions my way, of what specific things you'd like to see,
I'd be happy to make the needed changes and post you a new file.

Regards

Alan Schlieper
Senior Support Engineer
USA p.              (310) 602 4030                    BQE Software Inc.
Australia p.     0011 1 310 602 4010         2601 Airport Drive, Suite 380
UK p.                00 1 310 602 4010              Torrance, CA 90505
e.  alan@xxxxxxx
w. www.bqe.com
Forgive me while I satisfy our attorney with this confidentiality statement:
This e-mail
and  any hyperlinks or attachments are intended only for the designated email
recipient(s).
If you are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by return
email.
Please do not disclose, forward, copy or blind copy the contents of this email
to anyone
without written permission from BQE Software, Inc.