[project1dev] Re: state of the loop

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:32:58 -0800

you are overthinkin the fading stuff.

songs only have the ability to fade out right now and only fade out when
transitioning to a new song.

whatever functionality you need i can put in (ie being able to fade songs in
etc) but we just have to decide on which way to proceed (:

if you want to be able to fade a song in and loop it and that will satisfy
all your needs i can make that possible, but if you want something else we
can talk about that too (: