[project1dev] Re: state of the loop

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:03:41 -0800

we can do direct volume control from script but that would complicate
scripts and make them more of a pain to maintain.

Im not opposed to adding new features at all (so yeah like, whatever is
needed for this to work let me know!) but i was just saying what we
currently can and can't do and trying to figure out what we need to add.