[project1dev] Re: animation questions

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:19:30 -0700

There are also the pillars that need to be pushed around and or knocked over

Rorac, you want me to use the tiles that you have already placed? If that's
the case then Alan can you offset them like we are talking about?

Has the spikelog been uploaded? If not can it be uploaded? When it is
uploaded, Alan, can you change the offset like we were discussing?