[project1dev] Re: [Design] Player leveling?

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 21:39:06 -0400

Exp for killing things if the enemy mob spawn is unlimited, with
bonuses for buildings and doing certain tasks.  This way an
experienced player who wants more of a challenge can get by with less
levels and not have to wait, whereas an amateur who has more time or
less understanding and needs more time to grasp things can get more
powerful and have it a little easier.