[project1dev] Re: Art for inside???

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:02:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Eric,

I have time tomorrow night (TUESDAY), to work on stuff. If its okay I was going
to kick out a couple more signs. Then I was thinking of working on the table.

I had a feeling that you were thinking of the a table cloth. I had some ideas
for the legs and maybe a chair. But I wasn't sure about the table cloth, cause
I didn't know if you were wanting cloth dynamics applied. In which case I don't
know how the model applies to the cloth system if that is an option we can
pursue.

Let me know what you think and if its cool I will do the signs and make the
legs and chair for you to check out.

Thanks E, =)