[project1dev] Re: Art for inside???

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:21:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Eric,

What time zone are you in?

I was confused by your other post. I am in Seattle, its Monday for me.

Are you off and are going to be doing production today (Monday)...? or was
yesterday?

It sounds like you have already slotted to do the table? If your not able to
get to it, and want my help just let me know. I will be able to work on stuff
fomorrow.

I can work on those posters (not signs w/models, right?) and start on the
chairs and bookshelf.

Do you want different styles of chairs? If so how many varietys were you
thinking? Probably just 1 for inside the tent to start, then figure out the
rest later?

You had mentioned previously some other props like garlic cloves, skulls,
chinese lanterns, etc. I can start brainstorming on those too if you want and
let you know what I come up with. Just let me know what you want.

Though I was unsure about the chinese lantern, because I wasn't sure if that
was going to bring up conflicting philosophies, different types of fortune
telling styles if you will.

Thanks Eric, =)

From: Alan Wolfe
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:48:17 -0700

To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

oh neato, c4d sounds neat (:

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:45 AM, <figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can use c4d's physics to make a natural looking table cloth for the table
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Alan Wolfe
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:15:08 -0700
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

well the game doesnt support cloth physics but i got this book on advanced
animation techniques which talks about cloth physics and ragdoll and stuff so
we might have some of that cooler stuff in the future :P

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:02 AM, katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Eric,

I have time tomorrow night (TUESDAY), to work on stuff. If its okay I was going
to kick out a couple more signs. Then I was thinking of working on the table.

I had a feeling that you were thinking of the a table cloth. I had some ideas
for the legs and maybe a chair. But I wasn't sure about the table cloth, cause
I didn't know if you were wanting cloth dynamics applied. In which case I don't
know how the model applies to the cloth system if that is an option we can
pursue.

Let me know what you think and if its cool I will do the signs and make the
legs and chair for you to check out.

Thanks E, =)