[project1dev] Re: (ART) Biobeast chamber concept

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 08:13:53 -0800 (PST)

No worries, I can do like you say and fill in where I think its needed. I just
wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to work on it only for it to be revised.

Thanks Eric! =)

I have the biobeastie mockup ready to load and the biobeastie just needs to be
scaled. I worked on it last night, but totally spaced to upload it.

I will do that tonight.

Thanks

Katie

From: Elizabeth Patrician <potatoart@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] (ART) Biobeast chamber concept
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 2:04 PM

Hey guys!
Here are the pencils for the biobeast chamber concepts.  I will be adding color
and playing around with textures (as well as fixing some of the scale issues)
as soon as I'm home from work.
Liz