[project1dev] Re: (ART) Biobeast chamber concept

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:52:08 -0800 (PST)

awesome sounds like a plan...=)

--- On Tue, 2/2/10, eric <figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: eric <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Re: (ART) Biobeast chamber concept
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 6:13 PM

   Sure katie, I will make a list of models for the room and we can just snag
em as we do them if that sounds good to you?  I have some work to do before I
begin modeling again so no rush :)Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom:  katie
cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:13:41 -0800 (PST)To:
<project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [project1dev] Re: (ART) Biobeast chamber
concept
OOHHHHH, I'd like to contribute to this if I can, but also if it is more
suitable for the other artist then kew =)

Katie