[project1dev] Re: (ART) Biobeast chamber concept

  • From: "eric" <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 02:13:37 +0000

Sure katie, I will make a list of models for the room and we can just snag em
as we do them if that sounds good to you?  I have some work to do before I
begin modeling again so no rush :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Elizabeth Patrician <potatoart@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] (ART) Biobeast chamber concept
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 2:04 PM

Hey guys!
Here are the pencils for the biobeast chamber concepts.  I will be adding color
and playing around with textures (as well as fixing some of the scale issues)
as soon as I'm home from work.
Liz