Re: views on list

  • From: Dorene Cornwell <dorenefc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 08:38:52 -0700

Hi Roy

I hope other people who have grown a lot and benefited a lot frm
people helping them will weigh in. A couple questions to help people
help you better:

--What are you using for a development environment? For example are
you just writing HTML code or using any of a number of other options.

--What kind of webhosting are you using?

If you can answer those questions, people will find it easier to make
topical suggestions.

Best

Dorene Cornwell,
Seattle WA