Re: views on list

  • From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 09:30:50 -0700

hi Roy,

yes but what type of account do you have? as in windows or Linux; where do you have it (a recommended domain, a domain that is known to someone on list, a domain that isn't known to anyone on list?); how are you trying to upload these pictures and using what as your client, are you trying to http them or ftp them? and with what?

these are all questions that would really help us to help you!

elf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com