views on list

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 08:40:54 -0400

Ok, having a web page of programming info is not bad. We all come across pages, books and code that helps. I feel that a list and wiki would be redundant. You going to post to both places? No one normal is, so as long as we got this going lets make use of it. The web site died only because the owner at that time didn't care just like the last one. Hope the new one at least knows programming some what. If the last did never showed! Even getting help from them was like pulling teeth!