RE: to Jamal--EdSharp & nonprinting characters

  • From: "Jamal Mazrui" <Jamal.Mazrui@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:10:23 -0400

I found that some editors do not automatically start a new line after a
form feed character, so adopted the convention with structured text
format to add a line feed so that a structured text file would display
as expected in any text editor (not just EdSharp).

I could make the new page address feature only look at a form feed.  The
disadvantage is that all the EdSharp commands related to structured text
format would not work with such pages.  So, there is a trade off.  I
suppose one could search and replace \f\n with \f before saving as .rtf.

Let's continue to discuss.  Other feedback also welcome.