RE: to Jamal--EdSharp & nonprinting characters

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:21:35 -0400

Hi Jamal,
My computer told me that I was going to get a version from May, but when I got
the new version, the documentation said it was the one from today.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"You can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it" -- Jim Homme Sr.