Re: programming schools

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 03:55:07 -0500

I'm currently going to school online with Kaplan University in order to get a degree in IT, programming emphasis. If that's the kind of thing you're talking about let me know and I can give you more information. If you're looking for something more focused like a specific language without an actual degree, afraid I can't answer that one.

Christy

Freebie Force, a great resource for finding free stuff and even making cash.
http://faylen.nocashever.com
Or email me for more info.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan McManomy" <kb9ram@xxxxxxxxx>