RE: programmable embedded device: solar powered.

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:43:59 -0700

Hmm but the design is right depends on how much dismantling and changing of
the device you want to do.  All I was saying is its a good starting point.

It sounds like your going to have to build what ever you might want to get
in touch with the  people who made that most of the work is done.

Ken

  _____