Re: programmable embedded device: solar powered.

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:08:53 -0700

not exactly, but I did work in modular electronics when I still had my sight, a
unit like those used in musical cards would do the trick, and from toying with
the power cells in them, I do believe it could be run on a solar cell, but a
note, if you get a bad day, or at dusk, you just lost your signs speech ability!

I hope this helps!
inthane