RE: iPhone programming alternatives question

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:19:36 -0400

I hope it is but I have yet to find even a swing program that is wrote
accessible when a bunch of coders write it who have no idea what
accessibility is.  I hope I am wrong I just don't have time to investigate
it.  I know it works on the Mac so that's enough for me for now.  If someone
else has time to install it on windows and get the access bridge working
please let us know.

Ken