RE: iPhone programming alternatives question

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:21:56 -0400

Actually I have only created a sample program with it but yes you can create
a gui but you are laying the stuff out so you will still need to get someone
to look at it and make sure it looks good.  The cool thing is you can
actually compile your app for both Android and IPhone with the same source.

Ken