RE: iPhone programming alternatives question

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 06:27:02 -0400

I used it fine on 4 but then my application is not fully working yet.  We
will see.

Ken

On 2011-04-10, at 11:36 PM, Ken Perry wrote:

You can experiment with the emulator if you don't want to crack your Iphne.
Just register as a free developer and install xcode and your off and
running.

Ken

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Florian

Beijers

Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 4:24 PM

To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

Ok, so titanium / appselerator is accessible on mac. is creating GUi's

accessible with it? And are these GUi's accessible on the iPhone, too?

FLorian

On Apr 10, 2011, at 9:55 PM, Ken Perry wrote:

Titanium is also known as appcelerator and is accessible on the Mac with

voiceover.  It is not accessible that I have found with Windows because

of

its java components.  Now maybe with the new access bridge it might be

better but I doubt it.

Ken