how to execute pybrace fruitbasket program

  • From: "ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:11:57 -0400

Hi all,
I am teaching myself to program with Python. I like to begin by using
Jamal's fruitbasket app. Can someone give me step by step instruction on
executing the app?
Do I need to download and install WXwidgets or wxpython to use the
fruitbasket example?
I notice there is four files in the program: .py file, .pyc, .bat and a read
me file.
What is the .bat file use for? Do I need to run this file from the command
line? if so, is the syntax:
$ Python MyFile.py?
I've downloaded wxpython should I download wxwidgets also?
Thanks for your time!
Be blessed, Rob!