Re: how to execute pybrace fruitbasket program

  • From: "ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:52:06 -0400

Thanks Inthane!
Rob!
----- Original Message -----
From: "InthaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: how to execute pybrace fruitbasket program

unfortunately I don't have the answer to this, you should be able to open
the example files in a text editor, Jamal's text pal is excellent for python
due to the options he has put into it for announcing and varying the spacing
which is from what I understand a critical part of python program writing.

and if there was an executable in the package it should run no matter what
you have on your comp, as to compiling the source files, that's where I have
no clues, I host the applications and files, but I don't know all of them,
and lost what I had of references on the languages I don't personally know.

good luck with programming,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
operator: Fruit Basket Demo Sight, where you can find a similar project done
in several programming languages, along with its source code, so you can
decide what language is right for you