Re: A JAWS Scripting Question

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:23:17 -0700

Jim:

Go to:
www.freelists.org
& select the jaws scripts list from the dropdown. Make sure you're
subscribed & that your settings are set to mail.

If your settings are correct, make sure that:
a) the messages aren't being filtered to your deleted items or other folder; &
b) that your ISP is not marking them as spam (a phone call to your ISP
to ask if they have spam filtering may well be necessary).

If all else fails, try unsubbing/resubbing to the list. If this is
still not successful, then get a GMail account or something & see if
that doesn't work--sometimes ISP's just won't let list mail thru. If u
do need to get a GMail account, be warned that u don't receive your
own list posts.

On 10/9/08, james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to honor that this list is not for JAWS scripting, but I am not
> receiving any messages from the JAWSScripts list. I have attempted to
> contact the owner, but I was not successful. Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jim
>
> James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
> james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810
>
> "The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
> don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
> success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
> Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
> http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at: