edsharp problems

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:49:44 -0500

Hi all,
i am trying EdSharp for the first time, on xp, and am having some problems. First, I cannot use escape to get out of the menus; I have to select something just to get back to my file. Second, I tried the brace counter thing (I had a .java file opened) and I was told that there were no left and 2 right, which is not correct at all; there are an even number of both and many more than 2. Finally, I tried the compile and was told it was done, but I have only a command line java compiler and this code will not compile yet. Why was I told that the compile was done, indicating success? Thanks for any help.

Have a great day,
Alex