Re: css and the keyboard

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:18:32 +0300

Hi,

Route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor, and move the Jaws cursor over the links
you want to monitor.

If the change should appear on another part of the page and you need to be able
to read it, use the invisible cursor to read that part, while the Jaws cursor
(the mouse cursor) is over the link you want to monitor.

Octavian