Re: creating an alarm clock in mfc

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:00:27 -0700

Messageah sorry but .net is very accessible

we have a large number of programmers out here that are using it.

go to:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

and get the keyboard shortcuts, the setup hints, and the jaws scripts, and you
will be running in no time at all.

there are a set of tutorials in text format on the Jamal's documentation page
as well.

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming