RE: creating an alarm clock in mfc

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:38:34 -0700

Well first I would like to ask why are you writing it in MFC if your using
Visual studio 2005 why not use .net.  Second if you have to do it in MFC you
will want to look at the Outlook object model so that your calendar alarm
clock will be compatible with current appointments and meetings and tasks.
So if you give me a bit better description on what your up to I might be
able to help since I am currently playing with a more accessible Pocket
Outlook calendar manager.

Ken

  _____