RE: code review

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:31:56 -0400

Sorry I have been informed off list that I only advertise here and that I am
holier than thou.  I also seem to only come here to brag and never help
anyone so.  I am going to not answer.  Of course this will be taken as some
kind of affront I am sure.  I will continue to answer questions if no-one
else can.

Ken