RE: cmos accessibility setup thoughts

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 12:09:26 -0400

Any dvi to vga convertor will do. Remember, you don't care about more than a
few frames a second, which is to say less than 20 to
30, so you don't even ened an active one. A passive convertor works fine.

I have some rattling around in my bag, for when presentation computers don't
have the right video in.

Take care,
Sina