Re: apology

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:51:46 -0700

Hi Marvin and all,
Personally, I do see that Marvin wants to learn something, but clearly
it is not working. Either CS is not for him, or something is going on
when he tries to learn something.
As for homeworks and such, a friendly advice for Marvin: I personally
view lists like this as pointers for finishing your whatever project
you are doing, not  "help line" for solving your problems for you.
Homeworks and personal projects are something that (I think) you
should finish and get credit for what you did, rather than asking
someone to do everything for you, right? If you need someone to help
you be a good, effective coder and need info on useful, accesible way
of accompishing your programming needs, then this list would be good
for you; if your goal is to find someone who'll do the project for you
or need basic reminders on something, then there are tons of web
resources out there and I'm sure they'll help you a lot. When you post
to this kind of lists (including other mailing lists where some of us
saw your messages), please remember that they are specialized for
specific individual groups in mind, specialized for a product line and
such.
I (and others) want to see you do your best at what you need to do
and, perhaps one day, would help those who would be newbies here.
//JL