Re: apology

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:10:17 -0600

He's been fighting with this startrek site for years now. Rick has sent tons and tons and tons of information to him, both on and off list, and he still gets irritated because Rick doesn't spoonfied him anymore, and I smashed the "pity me, I'm a blind programmer," on a couple of other lists he tried.

Some of us have our things we're good at. I recommend Marvin go on the hobby search again, this one is clearly not paying off. Demanding appologies from people (and on the wrong list at that), is not going to pay off as well.
On 8/19/2011 6:33 AM, Trouble wrote:
You just might see more or get ignored, because wasn't it last year or the year before. That you asked to get a star trek list going with database? So you see it has all ben asked before and told before. You have worked with VS2003 and probably 2008 or 10. I even remember Rick sending info on the web ide used for some of that site work. So if we're not putting your computer back running and doing your class work for classes already done. What do you actually do now? That might be a big help here in understanding your real problem. The list archives will show your past posts or just have Sena dig them up off his comp.

At 06:42 PM 8/19/2011, you wrote:
hi.
please the onwer of this list, please chastize black airs for his stupid comment he posted on list towards me.
marvin.

Take care,
Ty
my website:
http://tds-solutions.net
my blog:
http://tds-solutions.net/blog
skype: st8amnd127
My programs don't have bugs; they're randomly added features!