accessing my linux box with xp and window eyes, all on the same machine.

  • From: "Jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:26:41 +0800

Hi all.  I have installed a ubuntu linux box on my machine running Windows xp
pro via VMware.  The thing is that from time to time, I would like to access my
linux box through windows, using either window eyes or jaws as the screen
reader.  Is it possible to achieve this, and if so, are there documentations or
tutorials to help me with the process?  this?  I figure that if this could be
done, then it would be much easier for me to create and test cross platform
GUIS that we are having to create for one of our clients.  Any help on this
will be much appreciated.  Cheers!