Re: accessing my linux box with xp and window eyes, all on the same machine.

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:48:46 -0600

Is it possible, through the VMX file to just specify the IP address that VMWare passes to the guest by DHCP, using the Nat setting? It seems that this should be the easiest to do it, unless VMWare doesn't allow that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>