Re: accessible ajax

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:21:33 +0300

Yes you are right, I don't want to say that Firefox is bad. I'd prefer it to IE if there would be a better screen reader than Jaws. But Jaws is the best, and if it doesn't work well with some other programs, then it doesn't matter why. The fact is that the blind are disadvantaged because of many commercial interests.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron Leventhal" <aaronlev@xxxxxxxxxxx>