Re: a virtual math tv program sort of challenge

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 23:16:57 -0500

Hi -- I don't know about directX, but I would think that CSharp, being a
microsoft invention, would handle it more readily than the other 2.
The most efficient language at runtime would be C++, however in an app like
this which is largely UI intensive, I don't think processor time would buy you
much.  The most stable and reliable would be the one that is easiest to program
in, which depends on the programmer and the app.

What would you use directX for in this app, out of curiosity?
Good luck.
--le