Re: a few sodbeans problems, verbosity, duplicate output

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:56:20 -0500

Hi folks,

We know about this one and are working to improve it in the 2.5 release. We
are also almost done with a redo of how we read lists, trees, and a bunch of
other components. Reading should be significantly improved, but if you have
other suggestions, let us know, as we are still tweaking and adjusting this
system.

There are some other major features we are adding as well, but I am on my
phone.

Stefik