a few sodbeans problems, verbosity, duplicate output

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:34:44 +0100

Hi,

I just ran sodbeans for the first time and played around with it. I
really like the instant syntax errors I get access to. I have two
things to ask though:
- can i kill the ' gained focus'  ' gained focus'  when tabbing
around? It's very nice that it is there, but when I hear an object's
name I already assume that it has ' gained focus'  , I'd rather not be
told that over and over.
- Also, and this is using NVDA, I sometimes get duplicate or even
tripple output when doing certain things. Are you supposed to turn off
your screenreader within sodBeans?

Thanks,
Florian